CHIP SEALING TO BEGIN WEEK OF AUGUST 6
Date of Release: August 3, 2018
Chip Sealing Begins at Various Locations Citywide
Pavement Preservation (Chip Seal) is scheduled to begin the week of August 6, 2018 and will continue through early September. Chip sealing will restore the existing pavement and extend the life of the street. During chip seal operations, travelers can expect lane restrictions and traffic delays. Flaggers will direct motorists, cyclists and pedestrians through the construction area.
This year, the City’s Contractor, PaKaPa, Inc., will perform chip sealing on the following streets. This schedule is weather dependent.
· Division Street from Giles Avenue to 26th Avenue
· Lilly Road from Pacific Avenue to 10th Avenue (Providence St. Peter Hospital entrance)
· Martin Way from Steele Street to College Street
· Boulevard Road from Pacific Avenue to Karen Frazier Road
· 9th Avenue from Boulevard Road to Frederick Street
Follow us on Twitter @olyprojects and #ChipSealTeam18 for daily updates. Contact Jeff Johnstone, P.E., Project Manager at 360.753.8290, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dave Rosen, P.E., Project Engineer, at 360.753.8576, email@example.com with questions.