Public Employees- join this fun lunchtime bike ride culminating in a picnic at Tumwater Historical Park – organized by public employees for public employees – a fun way to meet and mingle with other State and Local Agency employees to celebrate National Bike Month! In addition to light refreshments provided by WSDOT, you’ll find a bike workshop, e-bike test rides, free short chair massages, be part of this year’s group photo, and maybe even win a prize! Plan to bring your own lunch and water. ASL interpreter available at the park.
Riders from different start points in the South Sound area will converge at the park around noon.
Here are the ride start points with meet times so far:
- Capitol Campus – Tivoli Fountain, 11:30 AM
- Health Care Authority – 626 8th Ave SE, Olympia, 11:30 AM
- Eastside Plaza – 1300 Quince St SE, Olympia, 11:30 AM
- Labor & Industries – 7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, 11:30 AM
- Department of Revenue – 6500 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, 11:30 AM
- Huntamer Park, 618 Woodland Square Loop SE, at 11:15 AM
If you don’t work near a current start point and want to drum up a group to ride from your worksite, please notify the BCC, so we can add your start point and time.