A hands-on workshop to prepare you to ride your bike for transportation. This class is helpful for new or current bicycle commuters who want to learn more. The class will cover:
Selecting gear for safety and comfort
Planning your route
Following rules of the road
Taking the bus with your bike
Fixing a flat
Maintaining your chain
Location: Intercity Transit Walk N Roll Youth Education Center, 215 N. Washington St., across from Olympia Transit Center
Two dates to choose from: Saturday, March 23, 10:00-12:00 or Tuesday, April 23, 5:30-7:30
Instructors: Kerri Wilson, League Certified Instructor and Walk N Roll Education Specialist and
Duncan Green, Bicycle Commuter Challenge Coordinator and lifelong bicycle commuter.
Cost: $10.00 per person
- Register for either date through Lacey Parks and Rec.
- Register for March 23 class through Tumwater Parks and Rec.
- Register for April 23 class through Tumwater Parks and Rec.
- Register for March 23 class through Olympia Parks and Rec.
- Register for April 23 class through Olympia Parks and Rec.
For more info email email@example.com
Download and share a PDF poster for this event: 11x 17 poster