For the remainder of April, create an original piece of art and email us a picture of it, and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a prize! Drawings held weekly on Fridays through May 1, at 3 p.m..
- All ages are welcome, youth especially encouraged!
- Thurston County residents only please.
- Art work must be original, created by you.
- Art work must be bicycle themed, or include a partial or complete image of a bicycle.
- All media are welcome, as long as you can scan or photograph your art and email us a jpg, png, or PDF file.
- email your submission(s) to: email@example.com
- By submitting your art work, you grant Intercity Transit and the Bicycle Commutert Challenge the right to reproduce and use your artwork for any legitimate purpose, including promoting the Bicycle Commuter Challenge and its supporting events.This means you could see your art on next year's BCC poster or t-shirt!
- Up to three submissions will be awarded prizes in random drawings each week in April at 3 p.m. on Fridays (Friday, April 17, April 24, and a final drawing on Friday, May 1.
- Get creative and have fun!
Thursday, April 30, 2020