Report Road Problems


Status message

You must login or register to view this form.

For urgent problems, please go to the Thurston Regional Planning Council's website.

Problems within the city of Olympia can also be reported using the OlyConnects app on your smartphone.

Report non-urgent issues below and we will pass it on to the appropriate jurisdiction at the end of the BCC.